Tuesday, November 9, 2010

State of Arts KL 2010

 

Yeah, I’ve never heard of this before either, until about a few weeks ago…

Anyway, I managed to get my hands on 2 of these…

Capture

Personally, I don’t know what to expect from this festival, referring to the Website it’s supposed to be really interesting with Dennis Lau (The Violin Prodigy) and Zlwin (Don’t know who he is but I assume he’s a magician by his picture)

dlzm

“Exhibit A”

The website isn’t giving me much info except that there’s an Art Installation, Photography Competition, Movie editing competition, and wait for it……..Floristry competition.

And also appearences by Niki Cheong, Harith Iskandar, Audi Mok and Daphne Iking.

So Idk, head on over to the website www.stateofthearts.my and tell me if it’s worth checking out.

I gotta get back to studying, I haven’t even taken a break to take a shower yet.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment