Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What not to do

…When about to sit for a 2 hour literature paper that requires you to be alert and writing continuously without breaks ;

  • Not get enough sleep/Have minimal sleep (in this case, 1 hour)
  • ignore any form of writing practice that may strengthen your hand allowing it to surpass the harsh conditions of a literature paper
  • Not have breakfast
  • Have sex

*Jk on that last bullet, sex is awesoemz

Unless…

tumblr_l1iqfjUxm81qakgigo1_500

Then…

tumblr_l8xcrrPBDy1qaplaw

Anyway, how was my literature paper today? It was alright I guess, except I ask ;

WHY OH WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE PREGNANCY POEMS???!!

I knew I made the right choice in wearing PINK to the paper today in case I had to channel my inner woman =.=”

brian_molko-922a8

Brian Molko approves of ur inner wiminz

So there I was, tackling a poem (Rooms By The Sea ; Sujata Bhatt) which basically says ;

Oh it’s summer now, thinking back to my past holidays in Ocean City, Cape Cod and somewhere I can’t remember, I think I’m ready for a child, I shall go in heat now till my husband gives me a baby heh heh, oh and imma have a ray of light (hope) which cannot be switched of muahahaha

And then she goes  on the talk about “The Salty Sea Glitter, pounding againt the shores back and forth like nervous fishies fishes” Which can only mean one thing

Semen/Manana/Love Juice/Elixir of Life/God’s Essence/Cum/the Back Up plan

and I’m like…Whut? You serious?

Indeed she was, I think you already know this poem requires some imagination to interpret, let me help you out there,

sujata_bhatt

Ohai, I iz bored and wants baby, u has salty sea glitterz? I liek salty sea glitter, I iz in heat, omnomnomnom

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-no.

Question 2, Jane Eyre, was fairly simpler, all I had to do was talk about what impression Edward Rochester leaves on the readers. However, I believe that question can be answered with a simple picture.

Question : With close reference to the text, what impression does Mr Rochester leave on the reader?

Answer :

Patrick Dempsey at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards_thumb[1]

“Miss Eyre, draw your chair still a little farther forward: you are yet too far back; I cannot see you without disturbing my position in this comfortable chair, which I have no mind to do"

A picture is worth a thousand words, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment